Are you the one we are looking for?
– I am fond of expressing my ideas and thoughts through the medium of writing and in front of the camera.
– I share the concerns about the Muslim Ummah beyond political and geopolitical boundaries.
– I believe something has to be done to remedy the critical situation of the Muslim Ummah today.
– I am convinced that the Muslim Ummah’s empowerment in terms of Da’wah, Tarbiyyah, Jihad and Leadership is the way to go.
If this profile describes you, then we are more than grateful to have you on board!
What contents capture our attention?
Fit our shared concerns
Our concern is about the Muslim Ummah, the Muslim Leaders and the Muslim Daies. Read more on those concerns here.
We’re transcending the vested interests of political parties or groups in any country.
Our endless worries are about the pitiful state of the Muslim Ummah today.
Length (either one)
- 300-500 words
- 501-1,000 words
- 1,001 words and above
Oh, did we forget to mention that we may
present you with some honorarium of gratitude?
Depending on our currently limited
financial situation, the rate may vary and
we pray sincerely that Allah grants you the
best rewards in Jannah, amin.
Please list down any reference used in a proper citation format or web link.
Don’t cramp too many sentences into one paragraph. It is not friendly for online reading.
Please have some subheadings for a better visual and clearer flow of ideas.
Format of file
Any document format is accepted.
You may attach some photos to illustrate your ideas better.
However, we may change or exclude the photo, or add other photos for any purpose without informing you first.
If you’re including some photos in your article, please attach the files alongside your document file in your email.
Please include this information for public display:
- Your full name, with credentials (if any)
- Your email address and/or social media links
- Your clear personal photo (not group photo), attached
- Your designated position if you are writing on behalf of any entity
- Your organisation’s full name and short-form (if any). We may do some background check to learn about the nature of your organisation.
You may send your piece to info@thebestfikrah dot com.
Please give us some time to entertain your email.
Reproduction of your other existing contents
In some cases, we may approach you directly to request for your permission to republish with credit what you have written on your personal public space or social media that we deem imperative for the cause.
Unfortunately, our offer of honorarium will not be applicable to this situation.
The Best Fikrah holds the copyright on the finished product, but the contributors continue to own the underlying ideas in their articles.
For the reproduced contents, the copyright is owned by the original authors, given that no apparent change is made to the piece.
Any share or citation should be linked back and credited to thebestfikrah.com.
Analytical & realistic
We’re not just another platform for sharing any Islamic information.
We want to connect ourselves with our reality to understand the issue at hand and offer a solution.
We are about voicing out the truth about our misconducts, no matter how ingrained they have become in the conduct of our own Muslim Leaders and Daies.
Fall under any of our categories
- Shirk in the Modern World
- Trials and Tribulations
- Daulah Islamiyyah
- Quran and Tafseer
- Seerah and History
- Salah (Prayer)
- Sawm (Fasting)
- Hajj (Pilgrimage)
- Tawbah (Repentance)
- Keeping Promise and Time
- Mahram and Hijab
- Balanced Tarbiyyah
- Islam as ad-Deen
- Political and Economic Theories
- Current Affairs
- Skill Sets: Leadership, Management, Finance, Social, Communication
- Da’wah to Non-Muslims
- Bil Lisan, Hal, and Digital
- Spirit of Jihad
- Islamic Movement
- Islamic Revival
- Islam as ad-Deen
- Political Theory of Islam
- Economic Theory of Islam
- Social System of Islam
- Liberal Democracy
Editorial Right and Judgment
- Our editorial board reserves the right to edit and change all contents submitted for publication, including grammar, formatting, headlines, subheading, structure, choice of words, tone, and length.
- We reserve the right to reject submitted contents for any reason.
- We reserve the right to remove any part of a content we deem harmful, biased, unnecessary, or unaligned with our mission and focus.
- We cannot guarantee for your piece to be published at a particular date and time.
Write to us now
and get on board with us in this vital cause for the Muslim Ummah.